Kaizen Coordinator Certification Online Training (Module 1)
What you’ll learn?
- Preparation of mindset for Lean/Kaizen journey in an organization and dealing with resistance
- Lean/Kaizen basic concepts (MUDA, MURA, MURI, GEMBA, KAIZEN etc)
- Identifying problems, right tools to implement for Profitability, Cost Reduction and Cash Flow Improvement
- Overview of CI Modules and Detailed learning on Key Lean/Kaizen tools in TFM & TPM
- Driving Kaizen within organisation through internal Kaizen workshops and Continuous Improvement projects
- Creating structure and system for Sustenance of results
Who should attend?
Kaizen Coordinator Certification training course is meant for any professional seeking career growth in Lean Kaizen or seeking hands-on experience working with Lean Kaizen tools and techniques. There is no eligibility criteria for enrolling into Kaizen Coordinator Certification course.
- Key principles of Continuous Improvement
- In-depth understanding of 7 wastes (MUDA)
- Techniques to identify 7 Wastes
- Improvement Methodology: PDCA
- Understanding Paradigms and Paradigm shift
- Discovering Organisational Paradigms
- Techniques and steps of changing paradigms
- Paradigm shift examples and success stories
- Steps of dealing with resistance
- Identifying the key issues impacting organizational profitability, cost and cash flow
- Conducting assessment on Resources utilization and operational performance
- Key data analysis required to assess on Kaizen opportunities
- Understanding problems through data analysis and choosing right mix of Lean Kaizen tools
- Learning to see waste through Value Stream Mapping
- Estimating Potential benefits from Kaizen projects
- Creating Roadmap for Effective Kaizen Project Plans and ensuring on time execution
- Key principles & objectives of Total Flow Management
- Creating the material and information flow in Manufacturing: Key Principles and methodology to reduce operational lead time and improving manpower productivity.
- Value Stream Mapping: Learn to identify waste with a systematic approach
- Understanding Cycle time & Takt Time
- Steps of doing Line Balancing
- Principles of Layout Design
- Cellular Manufacturing & Steps of creating Cells
- Changeover times reduction using SMED
- Understanding Kaizen workshops
- Steps of conducting productive internal kaizen workshops
- Motivating and engaging teams to deliver results in the workshop
- Create structure & system for sustenance of results: Managing Daily and Weekly reviews, and managing steering committee reviews
RIBCON Training Advantage
- Combination of educational presentations and case studies
- Productive in-session assignments and participants collaboration to provide actionable learning
- Training by senior consultants with in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience across various industry sectors
- Opportunity to get work assignments of Kaizen implementation
About the Instructors
Our instructors are Kaizen experts who have worked for more than 100 companies across various industries from past 15 years. Our team has conducted over 250 Kaizen workshops & Trainings on, 5S, Lean Manufacturing, Just-In-Time, Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), Total Quality Management, Total Flow Management (TFM), Daily Work Management, Preventive Maintenance, Internal Kaizen Expertise and Hoshin Kanri.
Become Certified Kaizen Coordinator
RIBCON conducts an online exam with one project completion at the end of Kaizen Coordinator training program. You need to score 60% to receive a course completion certificate. Enroll today and become a Kaizen expert.